Rules and Regulations
- This competition, organized under the patronage of the FIAP and the FLPA, is
open to all young people less than 21 years old on the closing date.
- Each entrant may submit up to 4 digital photos. The subject is free.
- Technical specifications :
maximum dimensions :1920 horizontally x 1080 vertically (bigger pictures
automatically resized, with possible loss of quality!)
maximum size for each file : 2MB ; file name is unimportant.
- There are 2 age groups : A) up to the age of 16 (born after 17/10/2004)
B) up to the age of 21 (born after 17/10/1999)
No entry fee.
- Participants can only present works realized by themselves and which have not
yet been accepted in a former competition of the Photo-Club Pétange.
The pictures must have a photographic origin. The author must detain all the
rights of his pictures as a whole and for every part thereof.
They permit the publication related to the exhibition of their photos free of
charge. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
- Images and a completed entry form must be uploaded exclusively at
http://www.photoclubpetange.lu (no CD, no Email). Entrants must use the
western/latin alphabet for submitting an entry. New rules from FIAP will not
allow titles such as “no title”, unnam
- Awards pro age group: 1 FIAP gold medal, 1 FLPA silver medal, 1 PCP bronze medal, 2 FIAP
certificates of merit, 2 PCP certificates of merit. Special FIAP badge for the
“best author” in the age group.
- Certificates of merit for the best Luxembourgish participants.
- The results and all the prize-winning works will be shown on our website.
Notification of results will be sent by email only. Entrants must provide a valid
- A representative selection of the accepted images will be projected at public
showings at the dates listed in the Salon Calendar on the first page of this
document. Each participant can download the illustrated catalog from our
- Participation implies the com
acceptance of these regulations. (Only the French text is valid.)
- By the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection the following terms:
- that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP,
- that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking,
- that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP,
- that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules.
chairman: M. Norbert